THE GREEN EXPO® bringstogethersolutionsintheareasof waste management technologies, renewable energy, energy saving, efficiency and sustainable construction, among many other solutions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS YEAR’S EVENT
• This was a very special edition since the show celebrated its XXV anniversary
• The 3rd COGENERA Mexico Congress was successfully developed, created more and more interest forpotential business in this very important industry for Mexico.
• AQUATECH Mexico wasco-located for the second time consecutively with THE GREEN EXPO®.
This show brings interest from the water sector since it is strongly related to the energy and environment sector.
• More than 16 countries participated as exhibitors, which makes it the most international show in Latin America presenting sustainable solutions.
• There were two specialized pavilions: Cogenera´s Pavilion and The Waste & Recycling Pavilion.
• 4 international pavilions from United States, Ontario, Germany and Taiwan,
• For thethirdtimeconsecutively,apromotional tour was done to Central and SouthAmerica (Colombia, Panamá and Guatemala) bringing more decision making professionals to the event.
• Working with more than 12 Associations and more than 40 trade magazines and web portals represented an excellent Media coverage for the event.
• Social networks worked really well. Facebook incremented of: +900 vs last year: 6,018 in 2017 vs, 5,118 in 2016.
As per Twitter we had 1,326 in 2016 vs 2,153 in 2017
Products and services:
• Compost Equipment
• Separation Equipment and Drainage Maintenance Equipment
• Environmental Management
• Noise Control Equipment and Software
• Products and Services for Energy Production
• Biogas Solutions
• Treatment and Remediation of Public Locations
• Public Lighting and Lighting
• Energy Saving
• Solar Water Heaters
• Photovoltaic Panels
… among many others.
The 25th edition of CONIECO´s International Environmental Congress and the 3rd edition of COGENERA´s Congress brought together Mexico’s greatest community of national and international environmental and cogeneration experts who focused on key topics such as climate change, environmental responsibility and green business, perspectives in the face of the reforms, energy production, waste management, international standards, construction, bioenergy environmental impact, sustainability, norms and regulation on water, renewable energies, wind power market share, recycling, cogeneration and ecological design.
• SENER (Secretariat of Energy)
• CONUEE (The National Commission for Energy Efficiency)
• SEDATU (Secretariat of Agrarian, Territorial and Urban Development)
• CONAVI (National Housing Commission)
• CEMGI (Metropolitan Center for Prevention of Pollution and Integral Management, S.A de C.V.)
• CESPEDES (Commission for the private sector research for sustainable development)
• CCA (Water Advisory Council)• COGENERA Mexico (Cogeneration)
• ICLEI (Local Governments for Sustainability, Secretariat for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
• INARE (The Recycling National Institute)
• CONIMER (National Confederation of Metal and Recycling Industrials)
• CANADA Embassy